|Location:||Philadelphia, PA, USA||Pay Type:||Salary|
|Benefits:||• Medical/Prescription Plan • Vision Plan • Dental Plan • FSA • Short-term Disability • 401(k) • Profit Sharing Plan • Employee Referral Program • Personal/Sick/Vacation Days||Employment Type:||Full or Part-Time|
Your Part-Time Controller LLC, (YPTC), has been named one of the Best Places To Work in the Greater Philadelphia region for 2 years in a row. And we are growing!
Does rewarding bookkeeping work helping nonprofits, with an employer who values your contribution and you as a person, appeal to you? If so check out our website www.YPTC.com.
Bookkeeper Technicians ™ work with our accountants and clients to perform weekly and monthly accounting functions that include accounts payable invoice posting, check printing, deposit posting and payroll processing. Additional responsibilities may include invoicing on government contracts, resolving vendor issues and performing maintenance of various supporting accounting schedules.
YPTC offers flexible scheduling, competitive salary, excellent benefits and ongoing professional development training opportunities. Only resumes with cover letter and salary requirements will be considered.
Our employees are our greatest asset and our philosophy is to provide outstanding benefits to you. This includes:
- Medical/Prescription Plan
- Vision Plan
- Dental Plan
- Short-term Disability
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Employee Referral Program
- Personal/Sick/Vacation Days
- College degree (any major) required (accounting concentration a plus)
- 3-5 years of work experience in a related field
- Detail oriented and extremely well organized to accurately and precisely meet deadlines
- Outstanding communication skills, a positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Knowledge of or a desire to learn accounting software packages including Peachtree and Quickbooks
- The ability to work independently and a willingness to travel to client offices in and around the Southeast PA area
- Nonprofit experience is a plus, but not required