|Location:||New York, NY, USA||Pay Type:||Salary|
|Benefits:||• Medical/Prescription Plan • Vision Plan • Dental Plan • FSA • Short-term Disability • 401(k) • Profit Sharing Plan • Employee Referral Program • Personal/Sick/Vacation Days||Employment Type:||Full or Part-Time|
Your Part-Time Controller LLC, (YPTC), has been named one of the Best Places To Work for 2 years in a row. And we are growing!
Does rewarding accounting work helping nonprofits, with an employer who values your contribution and you as a person, appeal to you? If so check out our website www.YPTC.com.
We work with our clients throughout the year by performing high level accounting functions including: month-end transaction processing, monthly financial report preparation, budgeting, cash flow planning/analysis and outside audit facilitation. In addition, we streamline, automate and evaluate accounting systems and processes as well as consult with our clients about accounting and financial "best practices".
Due to practice expansion in the Greater New York City metro area, we are seeking full-time and part-time accountants who are independent thinking, take-charge individuals who can hit the ground running. YPTC offers flexible scheduling, competitive salary, excellent benefits and ongoing professional development training opportunities. Send us your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements.
Our employees are our greatest asset and our philosophy is to provide outstanding benefits to you. This includes:
• Medical/Prescription Plan
• Vision Plan
• Dental Plan
• Short-term Disability
• Profit Sharing Plan
• Employee Referral Program
• Personal/Sick/Vacation Days
Desired Skills & Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required
• 7-10+ yrs of progressively responsible exp. incl. positions as a Sr. Accountant, Asst. Controller or Controller strongly preferred
• Outstanding accounting and communication skills, a positive attitude and professional demeanor
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Excel required
• Thorough knowledge of or desire to learn accounting software packages
• The ability to work independently and willingness to travel to client offices in and around Greater NYC area.
• Non-profit accounting or public accounting experience is preferred but not required